Sunday, August 29, 2010

Definition of Sayang kerana Allah

My definition is loving someone because of their faith in their religion.They are the person who is worth to respect on.But I could not find anyone that suits my definition.So, there is a twist to it.My love for a person is because he accept me for who i am and I will never felt like i was left out.He's gentle and kind and makes me think of beautiful things.I love that person that I want him to embrace Islam.Love Islam.Feel the advantages and peace of Islam.I have been thinking of this guy.At first I thought it was just a dream but then,The idea of Islam came into my mind.It will be wonderful if a great person with a good heart like his is an Islam.I want him to get the best of life even in his afterlife.Islam is the right path and I don't know what to do.I hope that his heart will open to Islam.I want him to love Islam on his own will not because of me.not because of my persuasion.It's because I'm not that knowledgeable in religion and I want him to lead the role of a person who could educate his wife.chewah..ayat last tu tak tahan.
I will try and try to make him to see the beauty of Islam adn may Allah opens his heart to see the beauty of Islam.I want the love that is based on religion.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not capable of changing a person but I hope that the person could lead a great life.He deserves it.Wish I could find someone like that again..one day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. just ntce this sis..erm not telling it here.bhaya

    ReplyDelete