Monday, August 30, 2010

Clumsy me

I'm really devastated as I can't even operate a recordr properly.I had really let my friends don..stupid sal.You can't even do a simple task.Blaja tinggi2 tapi sgatlah clumsy.owiz get that.There's no use of being a smart-ass if you can't o basic things.felt realy downgraded and as usual i'd make a fool of myself and let everyone down.That's why I love individual work.at least I take the blame all on my own.group work.i'm just a stupid burden..sal bodoh...Hate this feeling.Hope to have indipendent field work.at least I won't feel this bad.If I made a mistake I'm going to swallow it alone.Now..I'm just a burden.I thnik my friends are sad or mad at me.One of my team mate said that the other will be mad at me.i know.I kept apologizing but there is no use.felt like crying now.
While on the bright side.One of our project is going fine.Thanks Zaki for your help.MPP kan??hehehehe..So glad that I knew him that he'll help me to promote our program.We we're not close but at least I knew a Malay guy who is responsible.Aki

No comments:

Post a Comment